"Call for Sessions"
If you want to organize a session, please send the following information to our email firstname.lastname@example.org before March 1st, 2019:
- Name, affiliation(s) (optional) and/or scholarly interests (described by a max. of 5 keywords) and contact details of the organizers.
- Title and abstract of the proposed session of 300 words max (either in English or in your preferred language of choice followed by the English version).
- Information about the preferred language of the session and papers. In case the organizers will want to organize a session in another language than English, the presentations, as well as paper abstracts, will need to be adapted into bilingual form (original language and English) to facilitate participation and mutual understanding and discussion. In case of both paper and session abstracts, this also doubles the word-limit.
- Format of the session: paper presentations, panel discussion, workshop, performative reading, exhibition, display, etc.
- Please indicate whether you will require other equipment than computer and projector
- Other questions or inquiries regarding the program or the session.
Time slots for sessions are 1h 40min (100 minutes). Session organizers can decide how many presenters there will be within this time slot. Our suggestion for sessions of paper presentations is to have up to 15 minutes for presentations and at least 5 minutes for discussion of each contribution.
The organizing committee will review the session proposals and decisions will be communicated by March 15th, 2019. The abstracts of all accepted sessions will be made public through the website and listed in the submission guidelines section. The session organizers will decide upon the acceptance of abstracts within their respective session. Please also send all papers/proposals that are not accepted within your session to the organizing committee, as they might still be included within the general program.
A completed program for the sessions, including names, contact details and abstracts should be sent by the session organizers to the organizing committee no later than on April 19th, 2019.
The session organizers, as well as general conference organizers, will decide on the respective submissions by May, 1st, 2019.
Applicants rejected to sessions could still be considered by the conference organizing committee, by May 15th, 2019. Session organizers should pay attention to mention this in their CFP’s.